Aspire Post CSCST Fellowships 2024
Post-CSCST Fellowships within Ireland offer an alternative to trainees now that our own specialist clinical expertise and services have matured and developed. These Fellowships provide opportunities for those doctors who have completed specialist training to access high-quality training in a specialised area of clinical care. They are designed for doctors who need to acquire additional training or experience which was not available on their Higher Specialist Training programme. The additional training provided exposes graduates to subspecialties and advanced clinical skills.
The Health Service Executive, in partnership with the Postgraduate Training Bodies, are establishing a number of Aspire Post CSCST Fellowships to commence in July 2024 in key areas of need within the Health Service.
The College of Psychiatrists of Ireland is now inviting applications for five Aspire Post CSCST Fellowships for commencement July 2024 in the following areas:
- Adult ADHD, Cluain Mhuire Services, Burton Hall Campus, Arena Road, Sandyford (Click here for details)
- Early intervention Psychosis, Meath CAMHS and Meath adult EIP (Click here for details)
- Interventional Psychiatry, Tallaght University Hospital (TUH) and St Patrick’s University Hospital (SPUH) (Click here for details)
- Integrated Care (with an emphasis on the overlap between physical and mental health) in Psychiatry of Old Age, Louth- Meath Mental Health Services (Click here for details)
- Service Evaluation, Leadership and Quality Improvement based in a Crisis Resolution Service, St. John of God Community Mental Health Service (located in the Centre for Living campus, Blackrock, Co. Dublin) (Click here for details).
Interested applicants should review the advertisements above. To apply submit a CV and cover letter clearly indicating which Fellowship you are applying for outlining suitability for same.
Closing date for applications – Friday 24th November to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews will take place December 2023 / January 2024.
Who is eligible to apply?
Doctors eligible to be appointed to one of the fellowships must hold a CSCST from an Irish Postgraduate Training Body and be within three years of completion of Higher Specialist Training in July 2023.
Any doctor who entered the Specialist Division of the Register (IMC) within the last 2 years.