HSE National Eating Disorders Webinar 2024: Expanding Eating Disorder Knowledge and Service Developments
Date: Wednesday 28th February 2024
Organiser: Dr Michelle Clifford NCPED Clinical Lead
CPD: Approved for 5 External / Internal Credits by CPsychI
Booking link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_XAa2zcEtRUujDMa2q5pDrg#/registration
Programme:NCPED Conference 2024 Final Programme 24.01.24
Our National Eating Disorders Webinar 2024 is clinically relevant, evidence based and includes national and international speakers across topical clinical and service related areas. Eating Disorders are serious mental health disorders with the highest mortality and morbidity risk of all mental health disorders. Children, adolescents and adults experiencing eating disorders are presenting across a range health care settings. The National Clinical Programme for Eating Disorders through its Model of Care has key aims of improving the quality of care delivery to all those with eating disorders, improving access to assessment and treatment, and improving cost effectiveness.
Who should attend: This webinar will be suitable for all health professionals working with people with eating disorders.
Programme: Attached. The online webinar is from 9.45am – 4.30pm on Wednesday 28th February
Register: Click on the link registration link
- Understand the genetics of eating disorders and up to date research advances
- Learn about the latest research in psychedelic therapy and anorexia nervosa
- Gain knowledge into the role of compulsive exercise and eating disorders in terms of assessment and management
- Introduction to Clinical Guidelines for suspected or confirmed eating disorders in Emergency Departments
- Understand clinical guidelines for the management of anorexia nervosa in paediatric hospitals
- Learn about Inpatient eating disorder programmes in the treatment of child and adolescent eating disorders.
- Gain knowledge about adaptations to evidence-based treatments for eating disorders and autism
CPD points: CPD approval College of Psychiatrists of Ireland
Recording: This event will be recorded and circulated widely.
Contact email: email@example.com
Rhona Jennings, Programme Manager Mental Health Clinical Programmes
Office of the National Clinical Advisor & Group Lead for Mental Health ǀ HSE ǀ Dr Steevens Hospital ǀ Dublin 8 ǀ D08 W2A8
Mob: 087-7621254 | Email: Rhona.firstname.lastname@example.org