Deadline Extended: Aspire Post-CSCST Fellowships
The College of Psychiatrists of Ireland is pleased to announce that candidate applications are now open for five Aspire Post CSCST Fellowships commencing July 2023.
Post-CSCST Fellowships within Ireland offer an alternative to trainees now that our own specialist clinical expertise and services have matured and developed. These Fellowships provide opportunities for those doctors who have completed specialist training to access high-quality training in a specialised area of clinical care. They are designed for doctors who need to acquire additional training or experience which was not available on their Higher Specialist Training programme. The additional training provided exposes graduates of the Irish postgraduate training programmes to subspecialties and advanced clinical skills.
Eligibility criteria for these Fellowships
Candidates within 3 years of having completed Higher Specialist Training (post CSCST) from an Irish PGTB and candidates who entered the Specialist Division of the Register (IMC) within the last 2 years are both eligible to apply for Aspire Post CSCST Fellowships.
The College of Psychiatrists Aspire Post CSCST Fellowships being offered for July 2023 are –
- Adult ADHD, Cluain Mhuire Services, Burton Hall Campus, Arena Road, Sandyford
- Paediatric Psychopharmacology, Children’s Health Ireland
- Crises Resolution, St. John of God Community Services, Cluain Mhuire Day Hospital
- Early Intervention in Psychosis, Detect Early Intervention in Psychosis Service, CHO 6
- Liaison Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Cork Kerry Mental Health Services
Please visit the website for further details Aspire Fellowships 2023
Closing date for applications
Monday 23 January 2023 – contact: firstname.lastname@example.org