CPsychI Hot Topics eModules
Information on our Professional Competence Scheme (PCS) and Continuous Professional Development Support Scheme (CPD-SS) for NCHDs in Non-Training Posts.
Contacts for Professional Competence
- Lorna O’Callaghan (Manager):
- Louise Bunyan:
1 External or Internal CPD Credit per eModule (on completion of MCQs)
A suite of Hot Topics CPD Approved eModules are available to members of the College of Psychiatrists of Ireland.
Watch the short video of what’s available online
- can avail of a rate of €30 per eModule
- Special Price Available for College Members only!
Select 5 or more eModules and get 1 free! (Discount of €30)
Select 10 or more eModules and get 2 free! (Discount of €60)
Pay and enrol for one or more eModules.
Please allow up to 72 hours after payment to receive access to eModule(s). Then, access is for as long as you like, as many times as you like. On achieving 80% or more correct answers in the online Quiz, you can download your CPD Certificate and log 1 External or Internal CPD credit to your CPD Diary.
NCHD College Members
Enrolled on the Continuous Professional Development Support Scheme (CPD-SS) can:
1. Use credits from their allocated 20 CPD Credit Balance in order to complete the eModule(s) free of charge.
Complete and submit your Booking Form to check if you have sufficient credits remaining to enrol on this eModule(s).
2. Pay and enrol for one or more eModules.
Fees include access to:
- Full video of presenter and slides
- Downloadable PDF document of slides
- Multi Choice Quiz to be completed for CPD
- CPD certificate awarded on 80% correct answers to Multi Choice Questions
- Feedback form to let us know of any comments or difficulties with the eModules
- Helpdesk to assist with any technical problems
- Continued access to the online video.
- View the full list of Hot Topics eModules available.