Winter Conference 2023 NCHD Call for Abstract Submissions
The NCHD call for abstracts for the CPsychI Winter Conference 2023 is now closed. Results will be emailed on or before Friday 29th September.
PLEASE NOTE THIS SUBMISSION FORM IS FOR NCHD’S ONLY
Requirements for submission:
1. Only submissions of research studies, full clinical audit cycles and case report series will be given consideration. Results must be included in your submission. A selection process will apply, only those posters of a suitable standard and which meet the requirements below will be selected to exhibit.
2. Please complete the online abstract submission form strictly before 14th September 2023. Late submissions will not be considered.
3. You must be a member of CPsychI or be registered on the CPD-SS scheme for 2022-2023.
4. Abstracts must be in English.
5. You must complete all fields in Section 3 of the submission form.
6. The following information must be included on the submission –
– The full name of the presenting author
– Your current appointment & place of work address (this information will be displayed on the programme if you are invited to present)
– Daytime telephone number
– All co-authors, their place of work and their email address
7. By submitting your abstract, you are confirming that all co-authors have approved the submission, they agree to your abstract being presented at the conference and appearing on the College website.
8. The abstract should not contain bibliographic references, tables or appendices
9. The abstract should be approximately 300 words but no more than 400 (count not including title/authors/declarations)
10. You must make a declaration indicating all sources of financial sponsorship of the study.
11. You must declare if ethical approval has been granted for this study. If so, state which Ethics Committee and date of approval. NOTE: Ethics approval is required for all research studies
12. If the abstract relates to clinical audit cycle, you should indicate if permission to carry out the audits and present results has been given by the relevant clinical director/health care manager. NOTE: Permission is required for all clinical audit cycles.
13. If the abstract involves a case report series, you must declare if the patients have given consent. Case reports must not contain information which could identify any particular patients. NOTE: Consent is required for all case report series.
14. Please declare if you have previously submitted the same data set elsewhere and state where it was presented.