Spring Conference 2022 Call for Abstract Submissions
The call for abstracts for the CPsychI Spring Conference 2022 is now closed. Applicants will be notified whether or not their abstract has been accepted on or before Friday 25th February.
Requirements for submission:
- Only submissions of research studies, full clinical audit cycles and case report series will be
given consideration. Results must be included in your submission.
- Please complete the online abstract submission form strictly before 5pm on Thursday 10th February
2022. Late submissions will not be considered.
- You must be a member of CPsychI or be registered on the CPD-SS scheme for 2021-2022.
- No more than 3 submissions will be considered per presenting author.
- Abstracts must be in English.
- You must complete all fields in Section 3 of the submission form.
- The following information must be included on the submission –
– The full name of the presenting author, your current appointment & place of work address (this information will be displayed on the programme if you are invited to present) and a daytime telephone number
– All co-authors, their place of work and their email address must be included in the
original submission. By submitting your abstract, you are confirming that all co-authors have
approved the submission, agreed to your abstract being presented at the conference and appearing on
the College website.
- The abstract should not contain bibliographic references, tables or appendices
- The abstract should be approximately 300 words but no more than 400 (count not including
- You must make a declaration indicating all sources of financial sponsorship of the study.
- You must declare if ethical approval has been granted for this study. If so, state which Ethics
Committee and date of approval. NOTE: Ethics approval is required for all research studies
- If the abstract relates to clinical audit cycle, you should indicate if permission to carry out the audit
and present results has been given by the relevant clinical director/health care manager.
NOTE: Permission is required for all clinical audits cycles
- If the abstract involves a case report series, you must declare if the patient has given written
informed consent. Case reports must not contain information which could identify a particular
patient. NOTE: Consent is required for all case report series.
- Please declare if you have previously submitted the same data set elsewhere and state where it was
Please note that all submitted abstracts will be subject to a selection process based on the above
requirements. If your abstract does not meet these requirements, your abstract will not be put forward
for consideration by the selectors.